Although you may find this combination useless, here is something that will transmit data from a Windows Mobile device to a PC and the PC will type (like a barcode scanner keyboard wedge) the transmitted data.
The workflow theory is:
- You scan a barcode or RFID TAG and the data is wedged into the SocketSend input textbox or you type some text into the textbox.
- You connect your mobile device to the network, where you have a Windows PC running SocketWedge.
- On the mobile within SocketSend you tap the transmit button and the data is send to SocketWedge.
- SocketWedge receives the data and puts it in the keyboard message queue of a defined application.
- The data is typed into the target application.