Archive for the ‘HTML’ Category.
Since IE6 comes as 6.1.4 or higher, Internet Explorer Mobile can work in IE6 or the older PIE mode.
For some web sites you may downgrade to PIE (Pocket Internet Explorer) mode. You will get scroll bars and a standard menu bar and no on-screen zoom option.
Continue reading ‘Windows Mobile 6 – Internet Explorer Mobile modes’ »
With the latest update of download monitor plugin for wordpress I got a problem. The download code was not any more inserted into the post.
I place the cursor in my new post and the clicked the download monitor symbol (the arrow down) to upload and insert a new file. After entering a title and selecting the file to upload using the browse button to upload a local file, I click [Save Download].
Then at the bottom of the “Add Download” click on Save new download.
A new dialog pops up and I click [Insert into post]
Now nothing happens, the dialog remains on screen.
Continue reading ‘WordPress: Download Monitor upload/insert into post broken’ »
As described in this post, I was looking for a way to get a proper view of pages designed for QVGA screens on devices with higher resolutions like VGA.
1) SAP ITS mobile screen on VGA Internet Explorer Mobile
2) SAP ITS mobile screen on VGA display with viewport width=240 and zoom=2
Continue reading ‘Internet Explorer Mobile – QVGA web site do not scale well to VGA screen’ »
The attached web server offers some options to control the device or show informations about it. The web server runs on the device and enables direct control or delivers information about the device.
The project enclosed default web page offers all implemented commands. The following is a list of what is currently implemented:
- SystemInfo: get OS version info
- BEEP: let the device beep
- START: starts a process
- KILL: kills a process
- SETLED: light/unlight/blink a LED
- VIBRATE: special LED case, this sets a LED which is a placeholder for the vibrate motor
- SIP: show/hide the Software Keyboard
- SHOW: ShowWindow implementation (show normal, hide, minimize etc)
- ENABLEWINDOW: enable or disable a window
The default web page
Continue reading ‘Windows Mobile – A simple web server with extended features’ »